Tuesday, September 16, 2008
ooo the world of blogging
My friend, Carol Kim, motivated me to create a life for myself through the use of technology. It all started with the many worries I had about my bill payments for my new apartment. Since I was in L.A. the whole summer, I trusted the leasing office to take care of the new updates for my utility bill. However, Carol informed me that Leasing Centers are shady and that they should not be trusted. Thus, I decided to be pro-active about the matter, and I took matters into my own hands by registering online for my bill payments. My reconnection with the wonders of the worldwide web reminded me of my desire to start blogging and to keep my thoughts on record, so HERE I AM WORLD, yeeeeheeee! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
my phone died.
Oh okay!! I just discovered this comment a minute ago, lol! Thanks for everything carol cat! :) I'll talk to you soon! Don't forget we need to hang out this weekend!
Post a Comment