Tuesday, July 6, 2010

500 days of summer

damn, why can't life be simple? i just gotta keep doin' what i'm doin' and stop doubting cuz I know all that awkwardness and certainty is not of God. I need to just trust in God and trust in the fact that what I'm doing is right and everything will fall into place. I am a strong believer of destiny, and I know this is just the beginning...

writing greeting cards everyday would be pretty awesome. i'm happy 360 out of the 365 days of the year, give or take a few exceptions, and if i worked at a greeting card company it would mean that i've maintained that consistent happiness in my life, in which I am so afraid to lose.

future greeting card:

i'm happy 360 days out of the 365 days of the year. you're birthday reminds me of why i stay happy

how does this sound? or...

In an imperfect world, I'd say I'm happy 182 days out of the 365 days of the year. Your birthday reminds me of why the world I live in is perfect.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
It's your day to celebrate that happiness is experienced 365 days out of the year. I love you

1 comment:

elainne said...

umm.. awkwardness?! what is this blasphemy u speak of? i only see 818 swagga in your step!

matt, life is beautiful! life is anything u want to be. recently, when i was real down i read this bible verse (btw dont u love how you can be so sad, and then u read something in the bible and ur like tahts exactly what i needed to hear!) lol but anyways, it said:

'Let's not get tired of doing what is good, for at the right time we will reap a harvest-if we do not give up.'

and that came at such the right time. i've been more homesick then anything, but i know that theres a purpose for me being here. and that everyday is a day for me to built toward my dreams.

dont give up! and thats my positive msg of the day :)

much love from da philippine islands. holla